5 Axis & 3D Laser Cutting
With Sky Climber Fabricating’s state of the art facility and machines we have the capability and know-how to offer 5 axis laser cutting. These lasers have a maximum output power of 6000 watts and are accurate 100% up to ± .004 inches. These 3D lasers can cut up to 3/4 in. thick; up to 72 in. wide; and 144 in. long. Our facility is well equipped for low – high volume orders.
Customer satisfaction is our number 1 goal. We want you to be confident that your needs will be taken care of. Our customers are looking for two things: accuracy and on-time deliveries. That is what we provide. If you have any questions, or would like more information on sky climber fabricating give us a call at 740.990.9400 or visit our contact page.
5 Axis Laser Capabilities
- Laser Type: CO2
- Cutting Axis: 5
- Cutting Thickness: Up to 3/4 in.
- Cutting Width: 72 in.
- Cutting Length: 144 in.
- Maximum Output Power: 6000 W
- Accuracy: ± .004 in.
- Weight: Up to 10 Tons
3D Laser Cutting Machine Specs
- Versatile – flat, three-dimensional, bevel, tubes cutting, and welding
- Efficient – all processes with one single machine
- Precision – tight tolerances, precision and high speed cutting
- Prima Power –
- DOMINO® Laser is a high capacity 5-axis machine
- 3,500 Watt
- Cuts and welds flat sheet and three-dimensional parts
- Performs bevel cuts for the weld preparation
- Processes tubes and profile
- Excellent cutting quality even on thick sheets
- 2D and 3D cutting – 10 ft. x 5 ft. bed
- Maximum Material Thickness
- Mild steel – .75” thick
- Stainless – .50” thick
- Aluminum – .315” thick
- Tube cutting – Rotary Axis
- Minimum diameter 1”
- Maximum diameter 11.5”
- Maximum tube length 118”